TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE
2. Who we are and how to contact us
Our site https://www.invohub.io is a website operated by EXELTIVE GROUP LIMITED, a limited liability company duly registered under the laws of Cyprus, with registration number HE 418565, having its registered address at 12 Dimostheni Severi, Floor 6, Flat 601, 1080 Nicosia, Cyprus and its Affiliates (hereinafter “Exeltive” “we,” “us,” and “our”). To contact us, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. By using our site you accept these terms
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
4. There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Subscription Agreement – https://www.invohub.io/subscription-agreement, which sets out the terms and conditions for subscribing to the Invohub Platform.
5. We may make changes to these terms
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
6. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time, to reflect changes to our services and products, our company’s profile, our users’ needs, our business priorities, to comply with our legal or other obligations and/or as otherwise may be required and as we deem necessary.
7. We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
8. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation, in which case we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
9. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, a username, a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
10. How you may use material on our site
10.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
10.2 You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
10.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
10.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
10.5 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
11. No text or data mining, or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
12. Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
13. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
14. User-generated content is not approved by us
The website is not intended to permit the uploading of information and materials by other users of the site, on the site. However, if such information and materials become available for access by other users, either directly or indirectly, we note that such information and material would not have been approved or verified by us and views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
15. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products and use thereof to you, which will be set out in our Online Subscription Agreement – https://www.invohub.io/subscription-agreement.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. [However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.]
16. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
17. Rules about linking to our site
17.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
17.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
17.3 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
17.4 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
17.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
18. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?